Test Engineer (Embedded, Automotive)
- Experience Range: 1+ YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Software Component Integration Testing for Automotive Steering system.
– Testing the interactions between software components.
– Requirement Analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report
– Analysis / debugging of embedded software
– Communicate with foreign customers, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- 1+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience in Embedded Software Testing
- Strong in software testing skills & software testing techniques
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file
Nice to have:
- Have knowledge in scripting programming language such as Python is an advantage
- Have knowledge in Micro-controller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge is an advantage
- Good in debugging. Have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is an advantage
- Have basic knowledge in AUTOSAR architecture
Soft-skills & language:
- Careful personality, have a sense of quality
- Good at teamwork, eager to learn
- Good in problem analysis and solving
- Good English communication skills
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English