Test Automation Engineer
- Experience Range: At least 2 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Meeting with the software Design team to discuss verification protocols.
– Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
– Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
– Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
– Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
– Designing and installing software databases.
– Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
– Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
– Collaborating with the Design team to solve application faults.
– Have 2 – 6 years of working experience
– Good programming experience in at least one of them (Perl/TCL/Python/Java/C/C++)
– Good application/product testing experience
– Good understanding and work experience in one of the OS skills (Unix/Linux/Windows)
– Working experience of automation using JAVA with Selenium web driver/Appium/QTP or – Working experience of Python automation using Robot/Pytest frameworks
– Automation testing experience using frameworks TestNG, MAVEN.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English