Technical Support Engineer (US Customer)
- Experience Range: 1-5 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
Job Summary: Provide telephone and email support to OKI Customers/dealers/End users on OKI range of products. This includes, but not limited to the identification user level issue(s), solving the 1st level problem(s), via remote tools and the technical knowledge base.
– Maintain & capture all required incident information in the appropriate system; according to the established Technical/operational Guidelines.
– Provide required technical support to resolve the reported issues.
– Escalate incidents in the appropriate time frames, to the appropriate level & ensure all process requirements are fulfilled as required.
– Manage Knowledge; Document and communicate technical information via documentation updates within the Knowledge base systems, targeting the appropriate audience, i.e. Customers & support team members.
– Proactively engage in continuous learning, utilizing a Personal Development Plan (PDP), completing and provide feedback on product and related training within required timeframes, to ensure ongoing support of future products and services.
Ability to support multiple Digital Products of printing domain.
Ability to support varied hours of operations to suit multiple Geo customers.”
Qualifications and Skills:
– Technical diploma (or equivalent) required.
– Bachelor of Science or Engineering streams. Computer sciences, electronic or mechanical engineering preferred.
– Customer support call center experience in diagnosis and resolution of issues with technical products. Preferably multi-function printer Products.
– Preferred, but not required – Industry Standard Certifications – CompTIA A+, Network +, Cisco CCT, Microsoft MOS, MTA or MCSA.
– Technical – Defined as products and or other Certifications.
– Device Electronic/mechanical systems and the supporting documentation.
– Device Connectivity and the related Remote Services.
– Device Networking/Faxing/scanning features.
– Preferred Computer skills – Operating Systems (examples: Windows, MAC, Unix/Linux, Mainframe & SAP), Desktop Applications, IT fundamentals (examples of, not all inclusive – PC hardware software, Printer languages, Networking, Network protocols, etc.).
– English: Very good to excellent level of communication and language skills required.
– Process Skills – Defined as ability to follow defined process standards.
– Follow PC programs that support business process.
– Ability to learn new applications, diagnostic tools etc.”
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 53 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).”