- Experience Range: 5-8 years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
● Supported / Implemented any one of the IAM tools (SailPoint, OKTA, Saviynt, OIM, Forgerock) for medium to large scale customers across various industry verticals
● Knowledge of IAM concepts like JML, RBAC, Provisioning, etc.
● Strong background in coding and development using Java
● Demonstrate strong technical skills
● Demonstrate strong problem troubleshooting skills
● Able to work under pressure in case of a critical incident
● Be a strong team player
● Total 8 years of experience in support of ay of the IAM tools ( SailPoint IIQ tool, OKTA, Saviynt, OIM, Forgerock)
● Minimum 2 years of Level 3 support
● Strong knowledge of Access Reviews and certifications in any of the IAM tools
● Strong Java debugging skills HCL TECHNOLOGIES | WHERE VALUES DRIVE VELOCITY
● Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the LDAPs.
● Extensive Experience in development/support of workflows, forms and other IDM Components
● Experience working with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
● Excellent oral & written communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
● Customer Facing Exposure is must
– Attractive salary package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English