- Experience Range: 3-5 years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
● Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows, UNIX Databases and Network accounts using PowerBroker components.
● Perform health check monitoring on all PowerBroker UVM’s to ensure consistent availability of system to end user. HCL TECHNOLOGIES | WHERE VALUES DRIVE VELOCITY
● Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
● Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership.
Must Have Skills:
● 3 to 5 years of experience in design and implementation of BeyondTrust’s PowerBroker Password Safe Privileged Access Management solution
● Should have experience on the following versions: PowerBroker Password Safe version 6.x
● Certified BeyondTrust professional
● Excellent Design & Implementation Experience
● Integration experience with third party tools like, SIEM systems, MFA, ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
● Target system On-Boarding Experience: Integrating various platforms with PowerBroker, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
● Excellent documentation skills
Attractive Salary Package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH. Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English