Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience Range: At least 5 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Perform analysis of field defects and propose system improvements – Analyze the changes in standards and propose features and solutions to customers for the same – Design modules / functionalities within the system – Technically lead a small team within the project – Interface with the customer and customer’s customer on the solution – Own end to end system desi
– in depth understanding and experience in at least one of the Kubernetes based
Container Platform (Openshift, EKS, GKE)
– Good understanding of Kubernetes Deployments (Rolling updates, scale up , scale
down), HPA, Node Affinity, metric Server, configmaps, etc. – Working experience with application Stack stateful set, Init-Containers and side car
– experience in Configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc. – understanding of Linux operating systems
– experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB
– understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.V6
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English