(Senior) Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience Range: 2-8 years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Create 3D models using UG NX or equivalent tools and make 2D drawings.
– Maintain design data documents on Windchill PLM system
– Read, interpret and update engineering drawings with GD&T
– Perform tolerance analysis at sub-system / system level
– Develop proto parts, build system and identify the issues and address issues in short period of time
– Defend design concepts on technical design reviews, refine designs to optimize ease of manufacturing and assembly
– Review part design with Suppliers and ensure part design meets manufacturing requirements
– Draft test protocols for Design Verification and Validation
– Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering with working experience in Medical equipment or Electromechanical product design & development, starting from part design to product release for manufacturing (Complete design life cycle)
– Should have hands-on design experience in design of Plastic and Sheet metal parts.
– CAD Proficiency (any one among UG NX / SolidWorks / Creo)
– Tolerance Stack-up Analysis
– PLM (Preferably Windchill)
– Good Communication Skills
– Medical Devices Experience (nice to have)
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English