Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Experience Range: 5-8 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Create sub system requirements
– Component selection (PCBA parts, microcontroller/processor, COM Module, sensors, motors, encoders, displays, switches, cables, connectors)
– Component Obsolescence management (EOL check, alternate component identification)
– Design analysis (derating, tolerance, noise margin, interface bus timing, Obsolescence etc.,)
– Design test fixtures and PCBAs (Schematics)
– PCB Layout review
– Subsystem testing and analysis
– Hardware test protocol creation
– Defect reporting and issue resolution support
– Change impact analysis and documentation
– Test report preparation
– Work with cross-functional product development teams
– Update documents and create Change Orders to release
– Update Design History Files (“DHFs”) based on design and test results
– Mixed signal, analog, Motor and electro mechanical
– Test fixtures
– Circuit schematic design.
– Tools Cadence orcad, allegro pcb viewer
– Mixed signal design
– Circuit analysis
– PCBA design process
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM From Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English