- Experience Range: 3-10 YOE
- Job Location: Haiphong
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Work with Redmond Reliability teams to develop and to document reliability qualification plans for new products
– Work with supplier’s Development team to track design changes
– Work with supplier’s Reliability and Quality team.
– Review supplier’s data and regularly publish Reliability reports based on supplier’s data
– Managing multiple design qualification activities and development schedule to improve the quality of product. Candidate will work closely with manufacturing partners and component
– vendors to perform failure analysis and drive corrective actions for Reliability failures.
– Develop Suppliers to setup On-Going-Reliability test to monitoring mass production.
– Evaluate and Drive effectiveness of the reliability stresses or resolve reliability issues related to products.
– Participate in component vendor selection activity and drive component qualification activity for components that are critical and strategic to product requirements.
– Provide reliability guidance to Contract manufacturers and suppliers for release to manufacture phase and lab qualifications.
– Understanding of the technology, materials and failure mechanisms associated with major electronic and electro-mechanical components/materials.
– Use knowledge of process capability for electronic component production as well as system level performance requirements to establish Critical-to-Quality performance metrics.
– Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, physics, chemical engineering, science
– Total work experience 5++ years (inclusive 3-5 years in reliability field or hardware testing).
– Experience in hardware verification, metal Zinc, Copper process and plating knowledge will be a strong advantage
– Understand the PoF and good FA skills.
– DFMEA experience will be an advantage.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with people from a variety of technical backgrounds, with high adaptability
– Based in Taiwan, with ~15%-20% in a year travelling to China (for product collaboration, training, alignment with China team and Development Build support).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays. NO WORKING on Saturdays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English