Python Automation Engineer
- Experience Range: At least 3 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
● Feature grooming that includes deriving the solution approach for the required features
with pertaining call flows, deployment, use cases coverage.
● Delivering the functional specifications, test plans and code for the assigned features.
● Review the functional specifications, test plans and code that are derived by the
Development and test teams.
● Deployment knowledge based on the use cases required by the customer.
● Develop Code for the Feature Assigned and ensure fixing any issues raised on the
• Strong understanding of Python
• Experience with Linux and Docker
• Strong understanding of Service Provider networks and cloud networking at scale (MPLS VPN,
LDP/RSVP/BGP-LU, EVPN, MLAG, OSPF, VLANs, DWDM)
• Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks
• Understanding of typical infrastructure services (e.g. databases, OpenSSH)
• Experience with CI/CD, how it can be applied to network automation and a testing framework
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English