- Experience Range: 5-8 Years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
HCL IoT WoRKS team is seeking Node JS Developer to build next generation products for us.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to do feature development using innovative technologies, for a large application domain, working in cross-team and cross-geo environment.
We are looking for a talented NodeJS developer with at least 5+ years of hands on experience in developing REST based services on AWS.
• Be part of a mid-sized, high-performing, agile development team which is growing with new members
• Design REST services considering best design practices.
• Work in collaboration with quality assurance, user experience, Dev-ops and other cross-functional teams
• Provide solutions for complex architectural and technical problems.
• Develop high-quality code and adhere to the best practices for product quality and participate in design and code reviews
• Provide estimates and plan deliveries in conjunction with the team.
• Own the design and development / enhancement of the REST services.
• Able to work & Collaborate with cross functional team
• Work with QA team to review the test plan
• Provide the design guidance and perform peer review
• Identify and manage key risks and raises them to higher levels, as appropriate
• Process adherence as laid out by the customer / organization process, specifically CMMI / Agile guidelines in all work areas using latest artefacts
• Designing, implementing REST based services on AWS cloud.
• 5-7 Years of development experience
• Strong exposure to NodeJS is MUST
• Thorough knowledge on ES2015, ES2016 and advance Java script Features.
• Demonstrated experience in TDD and unit testing frameworks like Chai/Mocha etc.
• Should have worked on at least two or more NodeJS based framework (Express)
• Experience of developing REST-based API / Swagger API
• Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as github, SVN
• Understanding or experience working on AWS hosted web applications
• Knowledge of Jira
• Knowledge of Cloud computing (AWS)
Attractive Salary Package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English