Network Software Engineer (Linux Device Drivers)
- Experience Range: 2-8 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi/HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Developing Network device drivers
– Developing Networking protocol stack
– Developing some of the Networking platform kernel level utilities, software, Micro controllers
– All for Cisco Products, Switches, Routers, UCS servers and Drivers
– Handling – Micro code, Marvel and EzChip
– 2 – 8 years of experience in Embedded Software with strong fundamental of C/C++.
– Good understanding of Linux Internals (processes/threads/IPC).
– Hands on experience in System programming and device drivers.
– Strong knowledge of OS fundamentals and experience with developing multithreaded and multi process applications.
– Experience working in embedded Linux building, Uboot configuration, kernelcompilation, Linux start-up sequencing, file-systems, debugging kernel messages and board bring-ups for cross platforms etc.
– Strong communication skills.
Nice to have
– Good to have experience in TDM protocols (SONET, SDH, T1/T3 and E1/E3, CEM (SAToP, CESOP, CEP), HDLC, PPP).
– SONET/SDH will be an added advantage
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Package includes monthly salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus (paid quarterly)
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
– Insurance plan based on full salary, 100% full salary in probation period
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family