- Experience Range: 3-8 Years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
At HCL Technologies Vietnam, creativity and innovation take wings as we engineer next gen technology services. We are committed to hire the best and offer a work environment that will help you thrive. We are looking for individuals who will:
– To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
– To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review.
– To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
– To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions, recommend value creation initiatives to clients and implement industry best practices.
– Proven experience as a .NET Developer (3+ years of exp).
– Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
– Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
– Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
– Experience in coding, designing, and testing new web software applications and window applications.
– To identify and correct the software defects and to maintain the existing software systems.
– Specialty knowledge of C# and a fundamental knowledge of the .Net framework.
– Knowledge of MS SQL and other databases.
– Object orientated programming.
– Employ the best methods to implement OOP code
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Develop career comprehensively in global projects
– Intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and command of English language
– Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
– Starting salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
– Insurance as per laws and regulations
– Professional working environment
– Hybrid working from Monday to Friday
– 18 annual leave days
– On-site opportunities in 52 nations