Mobile Test Engineer
- Experience Range: 2-5 years
- Job Location: Hanoi/HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– To assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications or Software Requirement Specification document.
– To coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates).
– To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
– To update test case execution status in the recording system and log defects.
– Exp 2,5-5 years of hands-on experience developing and enhancing Automation framework for hybrid/native mobile applications.
– Proficient in handling Mobile Automation through AVD and XCode for emulators/simulators.
– Proficient in working with Appium or similar tools
– Highly proficient with JAVA concepts and coding skills. Able to solve any day to day code related issues.
– Building/maintaining and refactoring effectively automated tests on multiple environments as a standalone.
– Hands on experience on CI / CD integration with Jenkins.
– Hands on Experience with API automation.
– Hands on experience in webservices testing using RestAssured framework implementation/POSTMAN.
– Familiarity with AWS Device Farm.
– Automation testing experience using frameworks BDD, TestNG, MAVEN.
– Working experience of SQL/JDBC.
– Good communication skills.
– Attitude and ability to upskill/reskill.
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English