Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience Range: 2-6 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Create 3D models using UG NX or equivalent tools and make 2D drawings.
– Maintain design data documents on Windchill PLM system
– Read, interpret and update engineering drawings with GD&T
– Perform tolerance analysis at sub-system / system level
– Develop proto parts, build system and identify the issues and address issues in short period of time
– Defend design concepts on technical design reviews, refine designs to optimize ease of manufacturing and assembly
– Review part design with Suppliers and ensure part design meets manufacturing requirements
– Draft test protocols for Design Verification and Validation
– 2 – 6 years of experience.
– Experience in Mechanical Design Engineering, Sheet metal design.
– Strong English communication skill and team handling skills
– Good skills in 3D concept development, 2D development drawings a must.
– Understand the customer requirements and suggest alternative feasible concepts.
– Manufacturing knowledge of various manufacturing process like sheet metal operations, welding & machining.
– Able to own complete product lifecycle (from concept to manufacturing) and able to interact with stake holders to get signoff.
– BOM preparation, manufacturing drawings & Drawing standard knowledge.
– Very good experience in Structural and Model analysis.
– Hands on experience in Windchill (PDM tools).
– Strong knowledge in GD&T, Tolerance analysis and manufacturing process.
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + PerformanceBonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays. NO WORKING on Saturdays.