Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience Range:
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Experience in Creo solid modeling, Sheet metal & piping
– Creation of manufacturing drawings
– Client interactions
– Work in Windchill BOM management and change management
– Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
– Experience in Sheet Metal
– Good knowledge on Creo/ Solidworks/ NX (Solid & sheet metal)
– BOM preparation, manufacturing drawings & drawing standard knowledge.
– Candidate must have good knowledge on Geometric dimensioning, tolerance.
– Sheet metal & Plastics knowledge.
– Must understand the project specific standards of different divisions.
– Creation Drawings and understanding project specific standards.
– Knowledge in Wind-chill is an added advantage.
– Knowledge in Manufacturing process of the designed components, impact on durability and cost.- Ensure On-time delivery with First time right consistently by setting KPI’s for the team/ associates and assessments
– Knowledge for Engineering change (ECN) requests workflow in added advantages.
– Must be Goal oriented with good communication skills.
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Develop career comprehensively in global projects
– Intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and command of English language
– Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
– Starting salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
– Insurance as per laws and regulations
– Professional working environment
– Hybrid working from Monday to Friday
– 18 annual leave days
– On-site opportunities in 52 nations