Java Fullstack Developer
- Experience Range: 3-8 years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Experience in Java 7+, J2EE. Strong knowledge on threading and collections. Able to understand the requirement clearly and develop classes and methods.
- Working knowledge on any RDBMS database is required.
- 2+ years in Spring Boot, REST and SOAP Webservices API, Microservices development, Spring JPA and Spring Security.
- Experience with ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Working knowledge in AWS environment would be added advantage.
- Basic understanding on python programming.
- Working knowledge on build tools like Gradle or Maven.
- Basic understanding on Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline.
- Good to have RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Knowledge on OAuth 2.0 implementation.
- Previous work experience working on Agile environment.
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Develop career comprehensively in global projects
– Intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and command of English language
– Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
– Starting salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
– Insurance as per laws and regulations
– Professional working environment
– Hybrid working from Monday to Friday
– 18 annual leave days
– On-site opportunities in 52 nations