- Experience Range: 3-8 years
- Job Location: Binh Duong
- Duty & Responsibilities:
The IT Analyst is responsible to provide remote and on-site field support for personal computer, handheld hardware, and software issues. The analyst will also be responsible to provide support for end-user asset and infrastructure assets. Asset support here includes participation in the planning, design, development, and improvement projects. The analyst is expected to participate, execute, and coordinate improvement initiatives ran locally, regionally and globally. All support related incident needs to be logged into the company’s ITSM tool.
1. STRATEGY & PLANNING
– Provide IT support to end users via telephone calls, emails, in-person and incident tickets
– Participate in knowledge transfer from Integration Team following problem escalation
2. ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT
– Install and troubleshoot client machines, handheld devices, hardware, applications and software
– Install, troubleshoot and maintain server room hardware and associated equipment
– Participate in the deployment of personal computing solutions in support of business units
– Participate in project execution
3. OPERATION MANAGEMENT
– Prioritize and perform routine tasks (remote and in-person support to internal customers of all levels of the organizations with focus on complex issues)
– Monitor control systems and take prescribed actions (incident trending with recognition of symptoms and analysis of console logs and displays to diagnose problematic thresholds toward application of preventative measures)
– Coordinate documentation and dispatching of complex PC issues, Network, Messaging, Server and other concerns to appropriate parts of the organization
– Measure and report on services rendered, solutions delivered, and problems resolved (tracking and reporting activities, accomplishments and recommendations)
– Recommend process and procedural improvements for PC hardware and software
– Configure and install hardware and software in PC’s with minimal guidance
– Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain server room hardware and associated equipment with minimum guidance
1. FORMAL EDUCATION:
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
– 1+ years IT experience.
– 1+ year experience with IT technical support
– 1+ years experience with computer hardware and/or software support
– 1+ years experience in customer service related work
– Proficient hands-on expertise of information technology infrastructure, computer platforms and computer administration
– Proficient use, configuration and trouble-shooting of Windows OS, Office Suites software, PC hardware and handheld devices
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment.
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: