Integration and System Test Engineer
- Experience Range: 5+ YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Create SW Test Cases and perform Software Testing to ensure that the SW function is compliant with SW requirement according to the SW Functional Test Specification
– Implement and execute SW unit and integration test using Cantata tools
– Work and report to Head of SW Department
– Experience (at least 3 years) in Embedded software test, automotive test, IoT device test, electrical and electronic equipment test
– Solid experience in using log, CAN simulation tool (Vector CANoe). Good knowledge of Autosar
– Experience in full lifecycle development project, able to build test environment
– Strong in test case writing & execution. Able to trace log and debug via Lauterbach tool
– Good understanding of A-spice, Vmodel process
– ISTQB Foundation certification
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English