Hardware Design Engineer
- Experience Range: 2-5 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Proactive Part Obsolescence Management (EOL)
– BOM scrubbing using online and offline BOM scrubbing tools
– EOL risk tracking
– Alternate source identification
– Alternate component selection (PCBA parts, microcontroller/processor, COM Module, sensors, motors, encoders, displays, switches, cables, connectors, passives, etc.,)
– Initiate and carry ECO
– Status report preparation
– ECO documentation
– Change impact analysis and documentation
– Work with cross-functional product development teams and supply chain teams
– Update documents and release Change Orders
– Update Design History Files (“DHFs”) based on design and test results
– Component selection
– Mixed signal, analog, Motor and electro mechanical
– Circuit schematic design.
– Tools Cadence OrCAD, allegro Pcb viewer
– Mixed signal design
– Circuit analysis
– PCBA design process
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM From Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English