Fresher 5G Software Developer
- Experience Range: 0.5 - 2 years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Being in charge of the 5G software development process.
– Performing enhancements to the existing software following Agile model.
– Conducting 5G unit & automation testing, documenting all the code changes.
– Supporting DevOps practices and the use of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline tools.
– Supporting 5G service assurance and building 5G lab for customer.
– Knowledge in programming languages in at least one of the following ones: Python, JAVA/J2EE, C++, GO.
– Good understanding of Telecom network and Wireless communication systems, 4G/LTE and fundamental 5G techniques (preferably background in Telecoms and Electronics).
– Working with the Linux system base.
– Good English skills, especially in communications and writing.
– Possess capacity to learn new things/emerging techniques in a short time and work under pressure.
– Good at logical thinking and problem solving.
– Good Teamwork skills, especially remote working environment.
Prefer to have
– Experience of working on related area either in Internship or in academic project within a lab environment (research project in Electronics and Telecoms).
– Knowledges of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques, including Agile/Scrum DevOps and CI/CD.
– Experience in automation testing, especially using Java, Python.
– Overall understanding about Cloud computing concepts (Openstack, Kubernetes, Cloud Network Functions), and virtualization concepts.
o Candidates who have from 6 months to 1.5 years of experience in either software development or testing are all welcome.
o Undergraduate degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent.
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English