- Experience Range: From 8 years
- Job Location: HN, HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Developing REST APIs and integrating large scale applications comprising of distributed, legacy, on premise and cloud applications using Azure Integration Services with APIs, REST, SOAP Services and Messaging Technologies
– Consult with clients to build and architect new solutions and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
– Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
– Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
– Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
– Owns large-scale complex software implementation across sub-domains, including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components.
– Create various design documents for services such as Interface Design Document, LLD, Mapping spec, Service SLAs etc.
– Create Integration Design and Security Design for the services.
– Design and Develop WSDLs, REST interface
– Design Integration Architecture that is scalable, fault tolerant and meets service SLAs.
– Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
– 7+ years of experience in developing REST APIs using .NET Core Framework or Java
– At least 3-4 years in designing and building high performance resilient application architectures on Azure Cloud
– Having Certified Microsoft Azure Developer with working experience in designing and developing integration solutions using Azure Integration services such as Azure APIM, Logic Apps, App Services, Azure functions, Event Bus, Event Hub, ADB2C, Key Vault
– Experience in developing Webservices, API Lifecycle, API Management and Governance
– Strong understanding of REST Principles, JSON and XML
– Experience in Designing APIs using industry standards such as RAML
– Understanding of API and Microservices Architecture
– Experience in implementing asynchronous integration (message queues, trigger)
– Experience in Event driven architecture leveraging high throughput, real-time stream processing tools
– Having good ability in English, good Japanese is a plus.
– Attractive package including base salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus.
– Insurance based on full base salary
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance Package) for Employee and Family
– 100% of full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
– 100% salary during probation time
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment with opportunity to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Working with outstanding colleagues coming from top universities and top companies in Vietnam and foreign countries
– Career development opportunity in a giant technology group just entering a new market
- Preferred Language for Application: