ERW_Cloud Architect (Azure)
- Experience Range: From 8 years
- Job Location: HN, HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Consult with clients to build and architect new solutions, data center migrations, and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
– Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
– Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
– Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
– Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
– Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and sales team.
– The role is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
– Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
– Deep technical experience, from 8 years in total in developing applications using Java or .NET
– Having at least 3 years in private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage on Azure
– Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies of Azure, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
– Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
– Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimations
– Experience with Windows, Linux and Unix platforms
– Have deep experience in: Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Networking and Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting, Windows and/or Linux administration, Azure App Services, Orchestration, Kubernetes, and Containers (Docker)
– Ability to use English at work (from 750 Toeic)
– Having good Japanese is a big plus.
– Attractive package including base salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus.
– Insurance based on full base salary
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance Package) for Employee and Family
– 100% of full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
– 100% salary during probation time
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment with opportunity to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Working with outstanding colleagues coming from top universities and top companies in Vietnam and foreign countries
– Career development opportunity in a giant technology group just entering a new market
- Preferred Language for Application: