Embedded Software Team Lead (Automotive Domain)
- Experience Range: 5+ YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi/HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
– To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
– To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
– To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
– To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review
– More than 5+ year of experience in Embedded Software Development
– Good hands-on experience in C/C++ programming, C/C++ compiler/post-build concept, debugging, and strong programming skill
– Experience with Unit testing tools: Misra, Astree, BTC
– Knowledge in Automotive domain, automotive communication protocol (CAN, Flexray), diagnostic services, and related tools (CANOE, CANape, Geny, Lauterbach)
– Experience in AUTOSAR is a plus
– Proven track record to build trust with stakeholders and lead by influence
– Strong ability to work successfully in multi-national teams, intercultural open and confident in appearance
– Engage personality with demonstrated capability to reinforce and drive global strategy implementation
– Good logical thinking and problem-solving
– Ability to self-learn and adapts to new technologies quickly
– Be able to use English in working communication
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working from Mondays to Fridays.