Embedded Software Engineer (Multi-lingual)
- Experience Range:
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Technical ownership of sub-system/module(s) development.
– Understands system/sub-system requirements and elicit requirements for module(s) and maintains traceability of requirements in the life cycle.
– Understands solution design of system/sub-system development, interfaces, integration and verification strategy.
– Hands-on in development – develops efficient and zero-defect code, complying to coding standards, and with usage of required tools.
– Capable of trouble shooting technical issues and resolve issues immediately.
– Technical peer review expertise and works with team members towards optimal and efficient solution.
– Communicates technical issues/challenges and works towards resolution.
– Has exposure to latest trends / technologies / tools and upgrades skills proactively.
– Exposure working with distributed teams to meet the common objective.
– Extensive experience in Embedded C & C++ programming.
– Extensive experience working on microcontrollers (32 bit/64 bit) – well versed in usage of IAR workbench or Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK).
– Extensive experience on RTOS (Linux, QNX, RTX, FreeRTOS or other RTOS) – two or more RTOS experience.
– Extensive experience on embedded software development life cycle.
– Requirement, Design, Development, Verification (Unit level, Integration and Software System Level) & Validation.
– Usage of static code analyzer tools (QAC/QAC++) and other tools (testing, simulators)
– Hands on experience in direct customer technical review & status reporting.
– Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a timeline driven environment.
– Good in English & Japanese – Communication and Writing Skills.
– Experience on Medical Device Development life cycle – compliance to ISO 13485 and Medical Quality Management System (MQMS) (preferable).
- Preferred Language for Application: English/Japanese
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 53 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).