Embedded Software Engineer (Japanese speaking)
- Experience Range: 2-8 Years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
At HCL Technologies Vietnam, creativity and innovation take wings as we engineer next gen technology services. We are committed to hire the best and offer a work environment that will help you thrive. We are looking for individuals who will:
– Technical ownership of sub-system / module(s) development.
– Understands system / sub-system requirements and elicit requirements for module(s) and maintains traceability of requirements in the life cycle.
– Understands solution design of system / sub-system development, interfaces, integration and verification strategy.
– Hands-on in development – develops efficient and zero-defect code, complying to coding standards, and with usage of required tools.
– Capable of trouble shooting technical issues and resolve issues immediately.
– Technical peer review expertise and works with team members towards optimal and efficient solution.
– Communicates technical issues / challenges and works towards resolution.
– Has exposure to latest trends / technologies / tools and upgrades skills proactively.
– Exposure working with distributed teams to meet the common objective.
– Extensive experience in Embedded C & C++ programming.
– Extensive experience working on microcontrollers (32 bit / 64 bit) – well versed in usage of IAR workbench or Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK).
– Extensive experience on RTOS (Linux, QNX, RTX, Free RTOS or other RTOS) – two or more RTOS experience.
– Extensive experience on embedded software development life cycle.
– Requirement, Design, Development, Verification (Unit level, Integration and Software System Level) & Validation.
– Usage of static code analyzer tools (QAC / QAC++) and other tools (testing, simulators).
– Hands on experience in direct customer technical review & status reporting.
– Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a timeline driven environment.
– Good in English & Japanese – Communication and Writing Skills.
– Experience on Medical Device Development life cycle – compliance to ISO 13485 and Medical Quality Management System (MQMS) (preferable).
- Preferred Language for Application: English, Japanese
– Develop career comprehensively in global projects
– Intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and command of English language
– Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
– Starting salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
– Insurance as per laws and regulations
– Professional working environment
– Hybrid working from Monday to Friday
– 18 annual leave days
– On-site opportunities in 52 nations