Embedded Software Engineer (Automotive)
- Experience Range: 1+ YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Requirement analysis / study & Documentation in line with change request
– Software implementation, coding and code review
– Unit test specification preparation, review and unit testing
– Integration of software changes to identified configuration management archive
– Integration test spec preparation, review and integration testing
– At least 1 year of experience in Embedded Software Development
– At least 1 year of experience in C/C++ programming. Understand C/C++ compiler/post-build concept.
– Experience with Unit testing tools: Misra, Astree, BTC
– Good in debugging, and strong programming skill.
– Knowledge in Automotive domain, automotive communication protocol (CAN, Flexray), diagnostic services, and related tools (CANOE, CANape, Geny, Lauterbach)
– Experience in AUTOSAR is a plus
– Good logical thinking and problem-solving
– Ability to self-learn and adapts to new technologies quickly
– Be able to use English in working communication
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English