Embedded Software Engineer (Automotive)
- Experience Range: 1 - 5 years
- Job Location: HN, HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Requirement analysis / study & Documentation in line with change request
– Software implementation, coding and code review
– Unit test specification preparation, review and unit testing
– Integration of software changes to identified configuration management archive
– Integration test spec preparation, review and integration testing
– At least 1 year of experience in Embedded Software Development
– At least 1 year of experience in C/C++ programming. Understand C/C++ compiler/post-build concept.
– Experience with Unit testing tools: Misra, Astree, BTC
– Good in debugging, and strong programming skill.
– Knowledge in Automotive domain, automotive communication protocol (CAN, Flexray), diagnostic services, and related tools (CANOE, CANape, Geny, Lauterbach)
– Experience in AUTOSAR is a plus
– Good logical thinking and problem-solving
– Ability to self-learn and adapts to new technologies quickly
– Be able to use English in working communication
– From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 18 paid leaves per year
– Medical Benefit for employee and family
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 50 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
– Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English