Embedded Device Security Engineer/ Architect (Automotive Domain)
- Experience Range:
- Job Location: Hanoi/HCM
- Duty & Responsibilities:
Understand and contribute to application development on top of VPP/DPDK framework (using Linux C).
Troubleshoot VPP related & application related issues and provide resolutions.
Attend daily internal and customer stand-up meetings organized.
Collaborate with customer team on reporting, raise tickets, resolve and signoff issues.
Help fellow HCL colleagues when needed. Security assessment / Threat Modelling of existing products as well as new product designs
– Identify security features needed to make a device secure
– Security requirements specifications
– Design and implementation of security features / measures for embedded devices
– Code review – SAST / Manual from security perspective
– Strong experience with Microcontrollers/Microprocessors based firmware / Embedded Applications development.
– Proven experience in embedded systems design and implementation with good experience in
– Linux or RTOS or BareMetal systems.
– Good experience with C/C++ programming languages in an embedded software context.
– Experience working with communication interfaces or protocols like Wi-fi, BLE, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.
– Good English communication skill
Nice to have
– Automotive domain – ECU embedded software development experience
– Automotive domain – AUTOSAR based feature configurations and development experience
– Good experience in design and implementation of security features like secure boot, secure flashing, secure communication, secure firmware update etc.
– Understanding of Security standards and regulations like NIST, IEC 62443, WP.29, ISO 21434 etc.
– Experience in working with hardware-based security measures like HSM, TPM, Secure Element, TEE etc.
– BSP / Device Drivers / development
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Package includes monthly salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus (paid quarterly)
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
– Insurance plan based on full salary, 100% full salary in probation period
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family