- Experience Range: From 3 years
- Job Location: HN, HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
– To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
– To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
– To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
– To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review.
– 3-10 years of Experience.
– Handle MBIST insertion, Scan insertion, BSCAN insertion, APTG Verification.
– Experience on Mentor Tessent tool flow for DFT
– Good command of English. Have chance to work onsite in Japan.
– From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 18 paid leaves per year
– Medical Benefit for employee and family
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 50 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
– Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English