- Experience Range: At least 3 YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi & HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
– To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
– To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
– To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
– To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review.
– 3-10 years of Experience
– Handle MBIST insertion, Scan insertion, BSCAN insertion, APTG Verification.
– Experience on Mentor Tessent tool flow for DFT
– Good command of English. Have chance to work onsite in Japan.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary in probation period.
– Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English