- Experience Range: 3-8 years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
• Experienced in building overarching DevSecOps proposals for customer business problems
• Develop, and utilize knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies, envision future industry trends and strategic technology solutions
• Lead a team of highly talented DevOps practitioners of DevOps competency centre to Analyse, Execute and Streamline DevOps practices in multiple projects.
• Automate processes with the right tools as per project and customer needs, Guide developers and operation teams during the project and resolve issues.
• Facilitate development process and operations across phases such as build, test, deploy and support; Define KPIs and metrics to establish DevOps Success.
• Define guidelines and quality gates for enforcing DevOps practices in projects.
• Setting up of Integration DevOps toolsets – GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins, Jira, VersionOne, ALM tools etc.
• Setting up large multi-region deployment pipelines for various types of deployment infrastructure – VM’s, PaaS (kubernetes, functions etc.,), databases etc.
• Experience in working with AWS/Azure tools : build configurations, build & release pipelines
• Monitor the performance and security incidents of the cloud application(s) and manage incidence response activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• At least 12+ years of professional experience in establishing teams & leading disruptive technologies/competencies such as IoT/Cloud/Modern Applications
• Extensive breadth & depth of understanding technology landscape, including latest trends in IoT, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, and Modern Software Development
• Compelling storyteller, with exceptional interpersonal & presentation skills to articulate complex information at all levels of organizations
• Self-starter with attention to detail, ability to thrive in ambiguity, lead by influence, and ability to prioritize getting the right things done
• Strong customer presence, demonstrated ability to engage and influence architecture governance layers
• Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS/Azure/GC with appropriate certifications
• Experience with cloud monitoring, CI/CD process, device engineering, automated application testing, change management, security incidence and event handling, and triaging issues in cloud deployments
• Knowledge of information security in relation to cloud applications and infrastructure is a must
• Strong and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
• Version Control System: GitHub & Bitbucket
Attractive Salary Package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English