Cyber Security Engineer
- Experience Range: 3-7 years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
Support asset development, process establishment.
● Conducting application security assessments (web, mobile, web service, Infra etc.). These
assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application
vulnerability scanning/testing tools such as Burp Suite Professional and/or code review tools
such as IBM AppScan/HP Fortify or CMx. We expect candidate to have experience doing similar
assessments, candidate can be trained on any proprietary assessment methodology.
● Reporting/Dashboarding/Retesting and participation in conference calls with clients to review
assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation options.
● Participating/Driving conference calls with potential clients to scope out newly requested
security projects and estimate effort and resource requirement to complete the project etc.
3-7 years of strong Application Security experience in S-SDLC Threat Modeling, Code Review,
Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing. Web Service/API security testing.
● Expert in Application Security process establishment.
● Thorough exposure on DevSecOps implementation/integration.
● Deep hands on experience into Mobile Application Security Android/iOS – reverse
engineering/memory analysis etc.
● Security tool experience –
● IBM AppScan/CMx/Forfity/Nessus/MetaSpolit, Web Proxy
● Good exposure on penetration testing. Good to have one of the given certifications –
● Independent global client handling AppSec delivery exposure. >=2 years.
● Moderate exposure on AppSec technical solutioning, estimation and RFP/RFI response, Client
● Excellent interpersonal skill.
● Penetration Testing
● Web Service/API security testing
● Firmware Assessment
Attractive Salary Package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English