BFSI_Senior Java Backend Developer
- Experience Range: At least 3 years
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Work on Internet scale public facing responsive web applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals
– Coordinate with other application developers, frontend developers and UX designers to support that required features and modifications
– You will design and write high-performance, modular and reusable code for server side components and maintain code quality and unit testing
– Mentor and Coach junior colleagues in building clean codes
– Stay abreast of new technologies for server side development
– Decomposing software requirements and turning it into more understandable and manageable pieces.
– Must have hands on experience in Java 8 Developer (from 3 years)
– Must have hands on experience in Spring Boot (Spring Integration DSL, Spring Security, Spring Session, Spring Exception Handling Controller Advice)
– Must have hands on experience in building RESTFUL APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints
– Experience with test automation and test-driven development practices and frameworks: functional testing (JUnit, Cucumber); mock frameworks (Mockito, etc.);
– Proven ability to work well in a challenging environment with multiple job streams and with the ability to prioritize and multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
•Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English