- Experience Range: From 8 years
- Job Location: HCM city
- Duty & Responsibilities:
Lean Agile Practitioner
Mentoring & Teaching Mindset: Selflessly impart skills, knowledge, and practices to build self-sufficiency and capability in others, supporting and encouraging them to flourish
Facilitation: Facilitate processes (rather than assigning or dictating) to help my team self-organize and plan, identify and deliver work efficiently and effectively, resolving conflict as we go
Product Delivery Facilitation:
– Facilitate Effective Agile Deliveries
– Facilitate creation of Agile roadmaps
– Facilitate enaction of Agile principles at the release level
Enterprise Agility: Guide and coach the squad and organisation to follow the NWOW/Agile/Scrum principles and practices that work best for the team, helping everyone understand the theory, practices, principles and values of Agile Delivery through servant
Agile KPI’s & Tools:
– Knowledge and Delivery of Agile Metrices
– Experience with JIRA and Confluence
– Total experience from 10 years
– At least 3+ years of experience in Scrum Mastery, that includes:
– Agile principles
– Empirical process control theory: transparency, inspection, and adaptation
– Scrum theory (Scrum Master service to PO, squad and organization)
– English: Good
– From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 18 paid leaves per year
– Medical Benefit for employee and family
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 50 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
– Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: