BFSI_Java AEM Developer
- Experience Range: From 3 years
- Job Location: HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
As part of the team, you will design and deliver compelling customer-centric solutions focused on improving the financial wellbeing of a bank’s customers.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about transformational change and help us redefine banking for the future. Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technology to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing. Your job tasks are:
– Working with your squad, other teams and business services to define and deliver a radically
improved banking experience for our customers.
– Collaborate with the product owner, engineers, analysts and other people in your Squad to deliver
performant, scalable, reusable code.
– Refine acceptance criteria and provide estimates for work
– Coach fellow engineers to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
– Design scalable and simple software systems.
– Grow your skills, we care about your training and growth
From 3+ years of experience in web development, using Java 8 onwards
– Strong at software engineering fundamentals with ability to write performant, testable, reusable code
– Experience in unit testing framework: Mockito
– Experience in package and build management: Maven / Gradle
– Has basic experience in Linux Administration
– Has hands on experience in AEM (6.2 – 6.5) as below:
– Dispatcher configurations
– AEM component development
– Understanding of AEM stack: OAK/ JCR/ AEM/ Sling
– Ability to communicate well in English
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Attractive package including base salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus.
– Insurance based on full base salary and Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance Package) for Employee and Family
– 100% of full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
– 100% salary during probation time
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment with opportunity to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English)
– Working with outstanding colleagues coming from top universities and top companies in Vietnam and foreign countries
– Career development in a giant tech just entering Vietnam market