BFSI_IBM DATASTAGE (ETL) DEVELOPER
- Experience Range: At least 3 years
- Job Location: HCMC/HN (HN preferred)
- Duty & Responsibilities:
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
Our customer is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in England. It was founded
to provide loans to professional and working people.
Our customer has 20 million life customers. It owns two big companies: one with insurance and asset
management operations across 14 markets in Asia and one considered as one of the largest life insurance providers in the United States. The customer is now looking for a high-skilled software team in Vietnam which includes Fullstack Java, IBM DataStage (ETL) and Cognos developers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Primary function is to develop, create, and modify data engineering applications software or
specialized data pipeline utility programs. Analyze business users needs and develop data solutions.
Resolve the Tickets based on severity.
– Assist in platform support for ETL infra including input into platform design pattern to ensure
business needs are maintained/met, including activities such as performance tuning and proactive capacity management
– Maintain the best practices documents and artefacts
– Perform the server patching support activities
– Develop knowledge and understanding of Data Processing in the System and provide continuity
support when required
– Assist in feature development based on business priorities
– At least 3 years of experience in Unix/Linux platform/commands and configuration (As the
application and database are hosted on Unix/Linux boxes)
– Hands-on experience with Data Warehouse as a DataStage Developer. Extensive knowledge in
ETL development and support
– Hands on Experience in databases (IBM DB2, SQL, etc.)
– Good hands-on experience in SQL queries
– Good working experience with Unix Shell Scripts
a./ Must-have Requirements
– At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Data Warehouse as a DataStage Developer
– Experience in building ETL tasks
– Should have good knowledge on Join, Entity relationship, Performance tuning
– Good knowledge on Unix commands and configuration
– Experience in TWS Scheduler
– Good hands-on experience in SQL & PL/SQL queries
– Hands on Experience in Databases (IBM DB2, SQL, etc.)
– Good knowledge in debugging techniques
– Good English communication
b./ Good-to-have Requirements
– Experience in IBM Infosphere tools like IGC, Operations Console, etc.
– Experience in migration of 11.3 to 11.7 version for IBM DataStage
– Understanding of Insurance Domain
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English