BFSI_FULLSTACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Experience Range: At least 3 years
- Job Location: HCMC/HN (HN preferred)
- Duty & Responsibilities:
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
Our customer is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in England. It was founded
to provide loans to professional and working people.
Our customer has 20 million life customers. It owns two big companies: one with insurance and asset
management operations across 14 markets in Asia and one considered as one of the largest life insurance providers in the United States. The customer is now looking for a high-skilled software team in Vietnam which includes Fullstack Java, IBM DataStage (ETL) and Cognos developers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Design, implement and maintain java application phases. To take part in software and
architectural development activities
– Conduct analysis, programming, testing and debugging
– Identify production and non-production application issues
– Java Spring Framework, IBM DB2, etc.
– At least 3 years of experience with Java (Core, Advance, Spring and Struts 1.2), Concurrency,
– Good hands on experience in using the versioning tools like Bit Bucket, Jenkins, etc.
– Good knowledge in debugging techniques
– Insurance Domain knowledge
– Good English communication
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
•Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English