BFSI_FRONTEND (REACTJS) DEVELOPER
- Experience Range: At least 7 years
- Job Location: HCMC/HN (HCMC preferred)
- Duty & Responsibilities:
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
With the rapid pace of innovation in the financial services sector, legacy infrastructure and traditional
operating models were acting as growth inhibitors and threatened the customer’s competitive advantage
in the marketplace. The customer was looking for a digital transformation to respond quickly to changing
market conditions while being resilient and scalable. Among technology initiatives, Cloud and Big Data
Analytics are two key strategies that our customer focus on.
HCL Technologies, as the leader in Cloud & Digital Analytics services, are proud to be the key technology
partner for our customer in this digital transformation journey. HCL is setting up large delivery centers for
digital transformation projects in Vietnam and as part of that we are starting a delivery center in Ho Chi
Minh City for Data transformation initiative of a major Global Bank. Work involves transforming legacy
data into modern digital data technology and hosting it in Google Cloud Platform. This is an exciting project
in which employees get opportunity to experience most modern data tool stack. Project is delivered in
agile ways of working, an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader.
Joining us, you are the ones who create this innovative journey, you will have many chances to learn &
work with latest Cloud and Data Analytics technologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Technical Data Analyst (ETL/Modelling), you will be responsible for maintaining data movement, its
flow and its transformation across various phases:
– Create data model
– Develop ETL – data mappings, data extractions and data transformations
– Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets
– Perform analysis to assess the quality of the data and the meaning of the data
– Prepare reports based on analysis and presenting
– Create data reports, dashboards, graphs and visualizations
– Work closely with customers to identify improvements in existing processes and new processes that bring meaningful and actionable insight to the underlying data
Technical Data Analyst (ETL/Modelling) is responsible for maintaining data movement and its flow across
various phases and has good experience across Data Warehousing and its transformation across various
phases. We would love to welcome candidates who have below competencies:
a./ Must-have Requirements
– Ideally to have at least 5+ years of professional experience within different aspects of Data Analysis
– Have deep understanding in one of RDBMS and SQL (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
– Have good understanding of Data Lifecycle Management (Analysis/Profiling/Modeling/Governance)
– Have solid experience in ETL/ELT Pipeline using one of ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SAP Data Services, Azure Databricks, Dataflow, etc.)
– Have experience in data analysis and reporting
– Have knowledge in Banking & Finance domain
– Have experience within collaboration tools such as Confluence and task management tools such as JIRA
– Good English communication
b./ Good-to-have Requirements
– Have understanding about big data, and big data platform (Hadoop)
– Have hands-on experience in a programming language (Python, R, Java, etc.)
– Have basic knowledge about Cloud computing, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
– Have experience within Agile methodology work practices and follow rigorously
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English