BFSI_Data Engineer (R/Python)
- Experience Range: From 3 years
- Job Location: HCM city
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– You will work in the domain of financial fraud, risk and compliance.
– Design and implement the data pipeline using opensource tools and language (R/Python) to replace the current pipeline, guarantee that the new opensource system work properly.
– Extract, load, transform, clean and validate data
– Implement methods for DevOps automation of all parts of the build data pipelines to deploy from development to production
– Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with stakeholders
“Must have” requirements:
– Advance knowledge and experience (at least 3+ year of experience) in R programming (for R data engineer) or in Python (for Python data engineer)
– Experience with SQL language
– Experience in building data processing pipeline (batch or streaming)
– Experience in ETL process.
– Experience with using GIT, Bitbucket Linux environment.
“Good to have” requirements:
– Preferable knowledge of SAS
– Experience with Teradata
– Experience with scheduling tools such as Control-M
– Knowledge or experience on Cloud
– Experience in DevOps pipeline
– From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 18 paid leaves per year
– Medical Benefit for employee and family
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 50 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
– Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English