- Experience Range: At least 3 years
- Job Location: HCMC/HN (HN preferred)
- Duty & Responsibilities:
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
Our customer is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in England. It was founded to provide loans to professional and working people.
Our customer has 20 million life customers. It owns two big companies: one with insurance and asset
management operations across 14 markets in Asia and one considered as one of the largest life insurance providers in the United States. The customer is now looking for a high-skilled software team in Vietnam which includes Fullstack Java, IBM DataStage (ETL) and Cognos developers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provide system support for the Cognos environment (Cognos Administration for both the
development and production environments)
– Manage report security, folder security, database row level security, report schedules and
– Coordinate with Software Testers and Release Management to integrate the final work product
into the production environment by creating deployment files
– At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Report creation using Cognos 10.x version
– Experience in all tools like Cognos Report Studio/Cognos Framework Manager, etc. in Cognos
– Basic knowledge of Admin Activities in Cognos
– Good Knowledge in SQL
– Experience in Cognos v11 is preferable as we will be migrating to v11 soon
– Experience in Bit bucket/Jenkins/JIRA is preferable
– Insurance Domain knowledge is a plus advantage
– Good English communication
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English