BFSI_Cloud Data Engineer_Up to $4000& Joining Bonus
- Experience Range: At least 4 years
- Job Location: HN/HCMC (HCM preferred)
- Duty & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for building and running the data processing pipeline on Google cloud platform
– Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on GCP
– Work with data team to efficiently use GCP to analyze data, build data models, and generate reports/visualizations
– Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
– Implement methods for Devops automation of all parts of the build data pipelines to deploy from development to production
– Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
– Design pipelines and architectures for data processing
– Extract, load, transform, clean and validate data
* Must requirements:
– At least 2 years of experience in ETL Tools (such as Infromatica, Apache Beam, Kafka)
– At least 1 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow)
– Having relative experience in any scripting/programming language as following: Java/Python/Go
– Having relative experience in declarative CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
– Having relative experience in Databases: SQL and NoSQL
– Have a strong engineering mindset to automate tasks, identify use cases, test cases, improve the system, PR/Incident resolution and deployments
* Good to Have:
– Having relative experience in Automation: Kubernetes or Docker &Containerization
– Having relative experience in Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) (i.e., Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure ARM Templates)
– Having knowledge or experience in Big Data – Hadoop ecosystems including HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, HBase, Zookeeper, Spark, Pig, Hive…
– Having knowledge or experience with Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera, HortonWorks…
– Having relative experience in Data management:
o Data Governance
o Data Architecture
o Data Modelling
o Data Quality
o Data integration
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English