BFSI_Azure Cloud Architect
- Experience Range: At least 6 years
- Job Location: HN/HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– Engage all (cross-functional) technical resources required for an accurate solution design.
– Produce technical specifications and integration requirements for the solutions. And technical design
documents to match the solution design specifications.
– Document all deliverables and what constitutes a successful implementation of a solution.
– Lead and execute architectural solutions (including project related proof of concepts), features and provide assessment report and recommendations to ensure they are viable.
– Ensure that solutions are agile, robust, cost-efficient and meet business needs without compromising the quality.
– Azure Certified Cloud Architect – AZ-303/AZ-304 or comparable certifications
– 2+ years’ experience in Azure Cloud application architecture
– 4+ years of experience in multi-tier application development using one of the major programming
languages (Java, C#, C++, etc.)
– Proficiency in architecture design &implementations on Azure Cloud
– Ability to work under pressure
– Strong sense of ownership & self-driven
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Cooperative, good teamwork and able to work independently
• From the 1st day at work: 100% full of salary
•Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Medical Benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English).
• Working from Mondays to Fridays.
- Preferred Language for Application: English