- Experience Range: 2-8 years
- Job Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh
- Duty & Responsibilities:
AWS Architect is responsible for architecting and designing solutions in IoT and digital domain using IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services of AWS Cloud platform.
• To conceptualize, design and deliver product or sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.
• To architect, design and develop [through team] solution for product or sustenance delivery.
• To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
• To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
• To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated
• At least 2 years of experience in software development and designing
• Experience in designing highly available and distributed data processing platforms
• Hands-on experience in computer, networking, storage and database AWS services
• Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
• A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
• Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
• A strong understanding of how to interact with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation)
• Experience designing for disaster recovery
• Understanding of common database technologies (e.g. backup/restoration, replication/mirroring)
• Java SE & EE, Web services, JMS
• Knowledge on big data stack and NoSQL is preferable
Attractive Salary Package
– Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
– 100% full salary from the 1st day of working and during WFH.
– Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
– Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
– 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
- Preferred Language for Application: English