Automation Test/ Manual Tester (Japanese-speaking)
- Experience Range: 2+ YOE
- Job Location: Hanoi
- Duty & Responsibilities:
– To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance/solutions for work completion.
– To contribute while test plans are developed as per the work assigned. To coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates).
– To create (and review) the Test Cases from the Functional Specifications or Software Requirement Specification document.
– To schedule the tasks and report.
– To test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases
– Proven experience as a Manual or Automation Tester with minimum 2 years of experience
– Good ability in Japanese (N2 JLPT or equivalent)
– Intermediate English level (from 650 Toeic or equivalent)
– Knowledge on Medical Products testing is advantageous.
– Black box testing and White box testing knowledge is a plus
- Preferred Language for Application: English/Japanese
– Attractive package including base salary + 13th month salary + Performance Bonus.
– Insurance based on full base salary
– Private Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance Package) for Employee and Family
– 100% of full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
– 100% salary during probation time
– Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment with opportunity to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
– Internal Training (Technical & Functional & English)
– Working with outstanding colleagues coming from top universities and top companies in Vietnam and foreign countries
– Career development opportunities in a giant tech group just entering a new market