Analog Design Engineer
- Experience Range: 2-10 Years
- Job Location: HCMC
- Duty & Responsibilities:
At HCL Technologies Vietnam, creativity and innovation take wings as we engineer next gen technology services. We are committed to hire the best and offer a work environment that will help you thrive. We are looking for individuals who will:
– To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
– To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
– To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
– To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
– To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions or review
– Perform Analog Circuit design for components like ADC, DAC, Power Mgmt. IPs, PLL, Serdes etc.
– Perform Analog Simulations.
– Experience on 40nm, 28nm, 22nm process.
– Experience on Cadence tools – Virtuoso, Spectre etc.
– Good command of English. Have chance to work onsite in Japan.
- Preferred Language for Application: English
– Develop career comprehensively in global projects
– Intensive technical training, practice in innovative research centers and command of English language
– Receive allowance up to 6 million VND/ month in 3-month OJT, laptop for working and free parking lot
– Starting salary up to 15 million VND/ month, 13th month salary and bonus according to projects
– Insurance as per laws and regulations
– Professional working environment
– Hybrid working from Monday to Friday
– 18 annual leave days
– On-site opportunities in 52 nations